Forgotten Entry

Forgot to post yesterday, so here is a quick synopsis. Käpple Fest school day, but I forgot my gym clothes so I went home early (which was nice not going to lie). Also I found out that we won second in the Photo Marathon! That is pretty exciting, and we had a good time doing it. Oh and besides forgetting my clothes, we also missed the first bus that morning so we had to take the second bus and Clara was late to her school in Rankweil. The Käpple Fest was fun, but the kids were less and less wild after the first one. Came home and finished my book, Shantaram and I really liked it, definitely a contender for my #1 favorite.

Waiting after missing the first bus

Taking the next public bus, it was crammed

Käpple Fest w/ Clea

Sorry blogger won't let me upload rotated photos (don't know why)

Flooding into the school

The theme was Bay Watch so...

More of the mayhem

The aftermath

This entry was posted in

One Response so far.

  1. Kristi says:

    Sounds like you did well on the photo contest. Glad you enjoyed your book! Love you, Mom

Leave a Reply