Vienna Prep

Thursday October 18th
I got out of my afternoon classes today to come home and skype with my mom for her birthday. It was good to talk to her and it sounds like all is well in Bozeman. Also, I packed up and did any necessary preparations to get ready for my Vienna Weekend starting Friday! I am excited to see all of my exchange friends and explore a new city. Yesterday there was no school in Bozeman, so it just worked out that I had time to skype my mom, Ben, and Theo, all in the same afternoon. It was kind of funny after not skyping with anyone for so long. Anyway, getting really excited for Vienna, and all is good (as always).

This entry was posted in

3 Responses so far.

  1. Kristi says:

    Hi, I just loved starting my birthday off with you. I wanted to carry you around with me all morning! Glad you got to visit with your friends too. I hope you see a lot in Vienna. Can't wait for that blog and pics. Love you so much, Mom

  2. Anonymous says:

    OH HEY JACKSON we were at macklemore on wednesday and i was like "Jackson should be here." anyways im at Clicks now. party party. See you when you come home (and i come home from argentina woop woop) -Cayley Swaggy Boyd

  3. Anonymous says:

    Jackson: I was having difficulty logging onto your blog for a while. I finally got a new Acer Aspire laptop and I'm back in business. Anita had a heel spur removed and is in a cast for a couple of months, but getting around O.K. Great to catch up on your adventures. Miss you and envy you!

    Papa Jay and Anita

Leave a Reply