Käpple Fest (Pictures This Time)

I remembered my camera today, and the 7c class had their Orient-themed Käpple Fest. When I got there I changed into a white t-shirt and just rode it out. I got lipstick all over my face and sprayed continuously with parfume. It was fun all the same, and I enjoyed watching it all go down. The kids today weren't as crazy as last week (not sure why), but I still think the tradition is awesome, and very entertaining. I hope that I get a chance to partake in one! School proceeded afterwards, with another new chemistry class, which is a lot better, Deutsch, English, Philosophie and Sport classes throughout the day. I got Chinese food for lunch with Aldin, then sat with some other kids from my class and worked on an economy assignment. Also, t is tiring to go to the Messepark for Sport every thursday, but I have a good time playing soccer or whatever games with my classmates. Once home I started working on a powerpoint of the U.S.A. a couple of my teachers wanted me to present, and I will give that next friday. A side note is that every person that has mentioned U.S. politics to me has asked me if I am for Obama. They don't know Romney's name very well, they often say "Who is the other candidate? Rooney?". That is hilarious to me. They are way more involved in U.S. politics than I would expect too, it is a big deal here. But anyway, so far so good for me, and I am still having a great time!

The gate to the school

Waiting outisde

The crowd of kids

A side view

Allowed to enter

The aftermath for me

Their stage made from tables

The stream of kids into the building

A couch in the hall, typical

Lucky Dragon Chinese restaurant

Inside

This entry was posted in

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    you look a lot like you used to in your olden days in the US---Your Grandfather

  2. Kristi says:

    Wow! Are the teachers just exhausted? Explain why these kids are doing this. I don't get it.

    Love ya, Mom

  3. It's a tradition, the school allows it and puts it on.

  4. Kristi says:

    Hi honey. What is the tradition for? Are the celebrating an accomplishment or is it just because???
    Love ya, Mom

  5. They are celebrating their last year of school

  6. Dave Crawford says:

    Glad you're having so much fun. The makeup looks good! Watched the Pres debates the other night. Pretty interesting. Now I have to fill out my ballot! Keep up the great blogs. I think I can comment now.

    Dad

Leave a Reply