Second Time at Rotary

Monday October 1st
Not a ton happened today, it was a normal day of school really. I had a chemistry test, that was funny. But seriously, I got destroyed. I had no idea what was going on, and many ?'s were written. I did my best to demonstrate the extent of my knowledge, then went and talked to my director again. He got me switched into the 7c's chemistry classes (since it is their first year also). Tomorrow I start that! In the afternoon was Media again, and we are continuing to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator. It is a fun program and a cool class. Once home I got some nicer clothes on then went to dinner at my Rotary Club (Rotary Vorarlberg). There, I got to talk to the president about financial help with Euro Tour, and he said that they probably could, but he was curious whether or not the Bregenz Club was helping Emily or Mark, I asked Mark to check into that. If they can help me, maybe my club in Bozeman can chip in too and then combined between the two clubs and my money I can go! It is an amazing opportunity to travel for 3 weeks and see Germany, France, Spain, and Italy!


The street I walk down every day from the school to the Bahnhof, felt like it was worthy of documentation

At Rotary


A few members, the president in the middle

This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kristi says:

    Good job taking care of your needs. You are growing up so fast! Love ya, Mom

  2. Anonymous says:

    Good luck with the funding---your not no robot grandfather

Leave a Reply