Quick School, then Volleyball

I began by not having philosophie, going to Deutsch and Ethics, having a free period then getting out of my last morning class because the 8th class was taking an exam (a rough 2 period morning). I came home and worked on my U.S.A. presentation I will give to my class sometime in the next couple weeks. Media followed, and I designed a pretty cool logo and business card with Adobe Illustrator. I am growing to like that class more and more, it is really fun. I having been really enjoying digital art here (photography and graphic design). I don't think I want to go into that field as a profession though, seeing how the field is exclusive, low-paying, and extremely specialized. It is just not very practical. Anyway, after media class I met up with the Volleyball Club. Our teacher supervisor wasn't there, so instead of doing a ton of exercises we just warmed up then played actual games for about 2 hours. Afterwards I stayed with Thomas and Willi to play some basketball and screw around. It ended up being about 8 when I left, and Thomas gave me a ride home (after overcoming a few technical difficulties with his moped).

Thomas working on his moped

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply