Friday/Saturday Combo Entry

Friday was quiet, I went to school, left after my 4 classes, then took the bus home. Once home I relaxed, watched a movie, ate dinner and watched some soccer with Jakob, Beni and Ernst. Saturday ended up being a little bit mor busy. First Ernst took Jakob, Beni and me to Dornbirn to look for a new tv. While there, we stopped by the Dornbirn market to pick up some meat for Agnes (she is cooking a big birthday meal today, which is Sunday). We went to a super high class store with some gigantic TVs and other high quality entertainment equipment (speakers, blu-ray players, and other hardware I didn't recognize). The manager sold Ernst on a Loewe flatscreen (a German brand), then we returned back to the Stadtmitte. On the way to the car we looked through a Intersport store, and I checked out some of the skis. They are all extremely skinny compared to the ones I use in the U.S., but high quality (and high price). I think I will ask to borrow Tobias' skis (since he is in Michigan the whole year). We returned home, then later in the afternoon I went to watch the adult Schwarzach soccer team play with Beni and Micki. Then, in the evening, we went to watch Mickis' younger brother (Tobias) play in Dornbirn. They tied 1-1. By that time I was cold and hungry, but I enjoyed watching them play. I have watched quite a bit of soccer over my years, with many of my friends in the U.S. playing. Beni and I went home and had Tortillas (really Taco's) for dinner, which reminded me of home. Afterwards the whole family watched some rally car racing, then I went to bed.



At the market

The transformed downtown area

Walking to the TV store

Browsing the cool electronics

Here is a sample of what filled the shelves

One part of the store, displaying a few of their TV selection

A gigantic 75" LED TV

Looking around some more

Jakob marveling at another monster

The downstairs area

A specialized viewing room

The main corridor

Some high-tech record players? 
The manager explaining the different options

Some more cool classic style speakers

The manager selling Ernst on a Loewe

A the drawing table getting a demo and doing the paper work

Back downtown

Grabbing some Leber-Käse Semmel for lunch

In Intersport

The main soccer team of Schwarzach playing Dornbirn

At Micki's brothers soccer game in Dornbirn

Schwarzach VS. Dornbirn


This entry was posted in

3 Responses so far.

  1. Dad says:

    So what's that cool building with the columns, in the town square?

Leave a Reply