Heute ich habe ein BVL (Economics) Vortrage zu meine Klasse gegeben. 4 anderen wären mit mir, und zusammen wir haben die dritten kapitel in unser BVL Buch erzählt. Über die letzten Wochenende ich habe viel gearbeitet, erste ich habe mein Stücks des Kapitel umgesetzt, dann auf English gelesen, dann gearbeitet. Nächste ich habe alle Wiederholung umgesetzt und zu ein Kollegen geschenkt. Dann, ich habe die Information auf mein Notizen geschrieben. Heute, ich habe alle präsentiert. Es war schwer für mich, die Aussprache besonders, aber ich glaube ich habe es gut gemacht. Das ist alle wirklich, morgen gibt viel, ich werde Schule, dann Film Klub, und Lauterach Deutsch Kurs haben, dann ich werde mit Jimmy Skype. Bis später!
Today I gave an BVL (Economics) lecture to my class. 4 others were with me, and together we have been telling the third chapter in our book BVL. Over the past weekend I worked a lot, first I put my piece of the chapter, then read in English, then worked. Next I implemented all repetition and gave a colleague. Then, I wrote the information in my notes. Today, I presented all. It was hard for me, pronunciation particularly, but I think I did it well. That's all really, tomorrow is a lot, I'll school, film club, and have Lauterach German course, I will. Jimmy Skype See you later!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(85)
-
▼
October
(24)
- Wednesday-Saturday
- Rotary, Cows, Horse Meat and Other
- Vienna: Departure
- Vienna: A Tour of the City
- Vienna: Arrival
- Vienna Prep
- The Start of the College Search
- A Painfully Detailed Account of My Tuesday
- Quick School, then Volleyball
- Soccer, Birthdays, Skype
- Friday/Saturday Combo Entry
- Forgotten Entry
- Jakob's Geburtstag
- BVL Vortrage
- Schnell... Ich bin müde
- Bregenz Dinner and Photo Marathon
- Käpple Fest (Pictures This Time)
- 3,000 Page Views!
- Beni's Birthday, Bay Watch, Film Club and Lauterac...
- Mmmm Liver and Blood Sausage
- Second Time at Rotary
- Wolfurt Herbst Fest
- Soccer, Messepark, Grandparents, Dornbirn, Disco
- Friday Events
-
▼
October
(24)
About Me
- Jackson Crawford
- My name is Jackson Crawford, I am going on a Youth Exchange to Austria from August 2012 to July 2013.
Banner
Powered by Blogger.
-
As I grow more accustomed to my new home, there is less new to report. Time still flys, but I don't have as many interesting stories to ...
-
On Monday I went to my 3rd Rotary meeting in Dornbirn at Lunch with Ernst. I always get a top notch meal, and good company. We ate and talk...
-
Tuesday October 2nd Ate blood and liver sausage. Can't recommend it. Also, I tried out my new chemistry class today, and it is a lot cl...
-
First off, here are some things I have noticed or forgot to mention earlier. One thing I am pretty excited about is that one of my favorite ...
-
Saturday October 20th 2012 We woke up at 7 today, and had a Semmel breakfast (just like at home). Then at 9 we began our tour of the city...
-
I am very tired right now so I am just going to write in English. Yesterday was a pretty normal day, school, homework, routine. But today wh...
-
I remembered my camera today, and the 7c class had their Orient-themed Käpple Fest. When I got there I changed into a white t-shirt and just...
-
Wednesday October 3rd A lot happened today, it was kind of a shock to the system after quite a few routine school days. First, we celebrate...
-
I have been working on this for a long time, and I finally finished it! I attached some stills from the video to give you a taste of what it...
-
I am tired out from volleyball/soccer this afternoon so I will make this short and sweet. Yesterday I stayed home it was rainy) and did home...




It is funny to ready your translated stuff. But sounds like you are working hard. Don't forget about Grandma's bday Oct. 17 and mine is Oct. 18!! I love you lots. Mom