Jakob's Forest Music Camp

All of us (except Clara) went up the mountain behind Dornbirn and into the forest to watch Jakob and some other kids his age play music. He was at a camp for about three days learning songs and doing activities in the Bregenzerwald. We walked up to the ski hut and got to watch him and his friends play. They played songs like "Eye of the Tiger" and "We Will Rock You" which was kind of funny, for both are American songs I believe. They played for about a half hour and afterwards we had a BBQ dinner. I had another Zack Zack and they are really good! Beni and I wanted to go to the disco so Agnes took us back into town. We got everything we needed from the house and met up with some of Beni's friends down by the Schwarz Ach (the creek the town is named after). It was 7:30 then, and the train came at 9 so we just sat around and talked for a while. It was then that I realized that I was incredibly tired and they were planning on staying out really late, dancing and having a good time. I wanted to come with, but I knew if I went I would just be a burden for Beni because I would be lagging along. So I returned to the house, and let Beni and his friends go have a good time.

A broke down car right in front of a construction site. We ended up waiting for about 20 minutes

The construction site

Dang, it's hard to be here ;)

Austria is outstanding

A small ski resort I think I will be able to visit 
Austrian flag flying in the mountains

Couldn't stop taking pictures of the landscape

The ski hut where they performed

Jakob playing the tambourine (on the left)

Making music in the mountains

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply