Photos of Me

I am usually the one behind the camera, so I went on Facebook and stole all of the photos that friends of mine have taken. Here they are!

Playing a game at language camp

Standing with Lucas and Parker in Altmünster

In Tauplitz

My roommates in Deutsch Camp

In Tauplitz again

Sliding in Gmunden

Walking through the salt mine

Standing with Crash and Lucas above the Traunsee

With Laura, Lucas, Julien and Crash

Walking in Altmünster

With Julien, Jesse, and Crash at the Schwarzsee

My doubtful face

Johnny and Crash at the Schwarzsee

Laying around in Altmünster, looking like an idiot

By the Traunsee with Lauren

All of the exchange students above the Traunsee

The second day in Altmünster at cafe Auszeit

Crash and Lucas in Tauplitz, amazing mountains in the background

Cafeteria at language camp

Lucas and Lauren

Walking to the choir concert in Altmünster

Just me

Me ruining a perfect photo

Frown

A bunch of us in Gmunden

I was having a great time looking serious

Don't know how this got here but I am going to leave it. Me and Fritz at Sweet Pea.

This entry was posted in

One Response so far.

  1. Kristi says:

    I love getting to see your sweet (yet weirdly serious) face. You are making friends that will last a life time. You are so lucky. Love ya, Mom

Leave a Reply