Not Much to Share

Today was straight forward, I went to school and have Math, Ethics and Art. Then I came home and really did nothing important. Well I guess the one thing I did do today was complete my time lapse video I have been working on for a while now. It is uploading now, but I will post it tomorrow when I get a chance. I didn't even take any pictures today, so I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone.

This entry was posted in

One Response so far.

  1. Kristi says:

    Hi Jackson, Sounds like a normal day! What are you doing for art? Dave and I just went to a recording studio to record the songs we sang at Laci and Zech's wedding. Katie Ritter is putting together a video for them. She works at the studio. It was very fun! You should find a way to sing. You have a great voice. Just sayin..... Love ya, Mom

Leave a Reply