Almünster Day 5


Thursday August 16th 22:18
Today was slow at first, but it turned out to be really fun. After class Lucas, Parker, Crash and I walked down to Gmunden again, and we got to explore the city even more. Lucas stopped at the pool to swim laps, then we continued on. We walked all the way through and checked out the side of the city across the bridge. Also, we went into a little leather shop and I bought a bag for my coins (1 and 2 Euros are coins, so I have a lot), and Parker and Crash got some clothes at a kind of European Macy’s. On the way back we went to a Café and drank Almdudler, which was fun. After our return we ate dinner then had a surprise mandatory study period, which was annoying. But afterward Lucas taught me how to juggle some more. Later I went on a walk through the forest with a couple friends and then hung out looking at the stars for a little while because they were so bright. I keep thinking to myself how lucky I am to be on this trip and how awesome everything is that I have seen. I have already made some really good friends, and I can see nothing but a top notch exchange coming up.
Crash and Parker in the Cafe in Gmunden
Walking to Gmunden with Lucas, Parker and Crash

Parker and Crash on the Gmunden hill

The Austrian Macy's we went to

An overcast view of the Traunsee (I have a ton of views of the lake but I can't stop taking pictures)

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply