Altmünster Day Three

Tuesday August 14 20:50

I walked down to the Auszeit Cafe this evening to post about my trip. Today was fun, but less exciting than yesterday. I woke up, went to class etc. (there is a clear routine coming in place). But in the afternoon break Lucas, Parker, Lauren, Jesse and I walked down to Altmünster and explored around a little bit. We first got some ice cream, then visited the church. The decoration inside was exquisite, just like all European churches, but for a small town it was especially impressive. We walked to a grocery store to get food, then hung out with the other students down by the lake. Lucas and I went swimming, the lake was cold, but refreshing. Then we returned to camp for dinner. I walked back down with Lauren and Jesse to the Auszeit Café to finally post my entries of the past week, and that is where I am right now. I am finally caught up on all of my adventures, but I am sure there is more to come.
The Cafe


A light was annoying one of the kids in my room, so they covered it with a towel

Lauren, Lucas and Jesse 
The Altmünster Church

The XXL Pringles are the USA regular ones, haha

A view of the Altmünster beach area

Swimming in the Traunsee

This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I bet the Auschwitz Cafe was really nice... haha

  2. Kristi says:

    Hi Jackson,
    I have commented on many of your blogs but I must have done something wrong because I don't see my messages to you. Have you read any of them? Just know that I am thinking of you every day and am very proud. I have shared you blog and everyone that has looked at it says you are a wonderful writer and the pictures are great. Love you lots, Mom

Leave a Reply