Altmünster Day 7


Saturday August 18th 21:39
We got up at the same time and had a test in the morning, which I felt pretty good about. Then we had lunch and walked up the hill behind the school. It sounds like nothing, but it turned out to be a pretty descent hike. There was a little café at the top, and we had complimentary drinks and took some group photos. Then we walked down. I spent almost the whole day with Lucas and Crash, they are really cool kids, and I have grown to be pretty close friends with them already. I have found that just saying what is on my mind is the best way to find friends. Then this evening I went down to the lake again and swam. It is pretty cold, but it is really refreshing and it feels good. I am having a really good time, but there is always some drama, which I am kind of involved in. I won't annoy everyone with all the details.
Me standing on top of the hill

The cafe at the top of the hill

Crash, Lucas, Parker and I standing at the top

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply