Seattle Airport


I have arrived at the Seattle airport, and so far so good. Not much to report, I arrived around 8am local time and it took about an hour for me to finally find my gate, at the furthest corner of the airport none the less. After I confirmed my gate and departure time I set out to explore the airport a little bit.







I took this photo in the main terminal, most of the restaurants and shopping is in this portion of the airport.








I tried to find a view of the city, but being Seattle there was so much fog I couldn’t see anything. When I arrived the plane descended into the clouds and I was sure it would pop out below the cloud line, but instead it just remained grey. To replace my lack of view I took a picture of this greeting sign.








I found the Africa Lounge near my gate and decided to sit here and watch the Olympics for a while, since I have a 5 hour layover.










I noticed this card in my backpack when I was still in Bozeman, and was convinced my mom put it in there. Once I sat down in the lounge I looked at the front, saw "Jackskon" and knew it was actually from Sarah. When I opened it I read Sarah's card and looked through the pictures she had enclosed. Here are a few of them.


The two of us a couple years ago messing around
This was the card, with a message inside from Sarah

My dog with Sarah's hat on
Us hiking Drinking Horse the summer before my trip
Thank you Sarah for the pictures and memories, I will make sure to share these pictures and stories with everyone in Austria, you will always be my closest friend.

So that is the update, I will post again soon. For now I will continue traveling and look forward to meeting my Austrian families and Rotarians upon arrival in Zürich!

This entry was posted in

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kristi Crawford says:

    Hi Jackson! Glad to hear from you. Sarah and I fooled you. I am so glad she gave you the card! Hope you meet some other Rotary exchangers while in the airport. I am looking forward to your call when you arrive in Zurich. Love you.

  2. Dave Crawford says:

    World traveler, awesome photographer, all around awesome dude! That's you.

Leave a Reply