Altmünster Day 6


Friday August 17th 22:37
Today was a little bit slower than the other days, but still fun. I started by getting my proof of insurance and school acceptance from Ingrid, I finally have all of the documents I need for my Visa. Also, there is a kid’s choir meeting on the same campus as us, they were singing this morning, which was amazing because they are truly stunning singers. I went on a walk with Lauren, which was fun, then later Lauren, Lucas, Jesse and I went into Altmünster and visited a little café up from the church. A Miami Vice party was going on down by the lake, we went and looked at it and hung out with the other exchange students, then went and dipped our feet into the lake. We walked back, and then went to bed. It was a simple day, but it was really fun. I have already made some friendships that will probably last a long time.
Lucas, Jesse and Lauren sitting on the dock

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply